THE LOCK THAT SOUNDS THE ALARM
Mechanical protection from hardened steel, supplemented by a 100 dB loud alarm signal – making the Abus Element 277A Alarm Disc Brake Scooter Lock a reliable partner for everyday use.
A 10 mm strong locking bolt made of hardened special steel provides solid basic security for the 277 Alarm disc brake lock. The additional alarm function provides a 100 dB loud alarm sound in the event of an attack, which additionally protects your electric scooter and motorbike from attackers.
The “push down” cylinder enables very easy handling by automatically locking the bolt when closing. This avoids unnecessary handling.
We care about your vehicle’s safety so that you can do what is important to you.
- 10 mm locking bolt
- The bolt, body and the structural parts of the locking mechanism are made of specially hardened steel
- Alarm function based on a vibration detection system
- Alarm of at least 100 dB
- An acoustic signal indicates the activity status
- Three keys are included in the scope of delivery
- One CR2 standard battery to supply the electronic unit is included in the scope of delivery
- Basic protection where there is a low theft risk
- Recommended for protecting lightweight motorbikes and scooters
There are no reviews yet.