BRING POWER TO YOUR OFF-ROAD RIDES
Rally XC200 is tested to the extreme, so you can ride there too. This dual-sensing power meter delivers reliable power measurements and is easy to transfer between bikes, no matter what bike you’re on or where you’re riding.
- It installs like any other pedal and is easy to swap from bike to bike. Yes, really.
- Take a deep dive into your performance by measuring power and cadence.
- Clip in with ease. These pedals are compatible with SHIMANO SPD cleats.
- Edge cycling computer compatibility and the Garmin Connect app makes software updates and data uploads easy.
- Sync data to your favourite apps for even more analysis, data sharing and route planning.
- Rally power meters have undergone rigorous testing to ensure total reliability. Featuring a superior design with sensors housed inside, this sleek pedal installs like any pedal. And it’s quick to transfer between bikes.
- It’s more than just watts. Advanced cycling dynamics show left/right balance and more.
IMPECCABLY DESIGNED PEDAL
Rally power meters have undergone rigorous testing to ensure total reliability. Featuring a superior design with sensors housed inside, these sleek pedals install like any pedal. And they’re quick to transfer between bikes.
ADVANCED CYCLING DYNAMICS
In addition to total power and cadence, Rally XC200 measures much more. These metrics help you tailor your training around your specific weaknesses and strengths to help you improve.
For a comfortable ride, these pedals are designed with your favourite SHIMANO SPD cleats in mind.
From road to gravel to cyclocross and much more, keep riding year-round. A transferable spindle can be installed in Rally RK road or Rally RS road pedal body kits (each sold separately).
Make sure you’re ready for those long rides and training sessions with up to 120 hours of battery life.
Measure power from your left leg versus power from your right leg to get a better look at how symmetrically you’re producing power.
SEATED VS. STANDING
Track the amount of time you spend in each position, and gauge position effectiveness.
Get a clear look at where you’re producing power in the pedal stroke.
PLATFORM CENTER OFFSET
Ensure proper cleat position by keeping track of where power is applied on the pedal.
*Box contains 2 bike pedals (1 pair)
There are no reviews yet.