The Shimano PD-T421 Click’R pedals provide a solid base with a much easier entry and release compared to conventional SPD pedals.
They are a hybrid construction with a binding on one side, while the other side can be used like a platform pedal.
Reflectors are already integrated in the PD-T421 for additional safety.
- Versatile use CLICK’R binding on one side and flat pedal on the other
- Lighter spring
- Easier to catch the binding
- Pop-up cage
- Better grip on flat side with non-slip surface and concave shape
- Rider Tuneable adjustable entry and release tension settings
- Durable Chrome-moly axle and low-maintenance sealed bearings
- Integrated reflector for safety
- SM-SH56 multi-directional release cleat included
There are no reviews yet.