If you’re on the hunt for a capable, tough, and versatile pair of mountain biking shoes, look no further than the Rime 1.0.
They feature a host Body Geometry hallmarks that you’ll find in all of our shoes, plus sweet tech like an X-PEL water management system and a DWR™ coating that reduces water absorption while drastically improving dry time. And to round out the package, we included a SlipNot Rubber outsole, a Lollipop midsole, and a relaxed fit that balances pedal feel and off-the-bike comfort.
- Stiff Lollipop™ nylon composite plate for high performance pedalling and off-the-bike comfort.
- SlipNot™ rubber sole for confident traction.
- Cushioned EVA foam midsole for comfort with molded heel cup for stability.
- Relaxed Fit for a balance of pedal feel and off-bike comfort.
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major mountain pedals.
- Landing Strip™ cleat pocket is optimized for effortless foot-out riding style with platform clip pedals.
There are no reviews yet.