- New colours and updated styling
- Upgraded to the Bosch Performance electric drivetrain for up to 300% assistance and 65 Nm of torque
- Updated frame with a reclining battery for a lower centre of gravity and better ride
- Frame passed strict European safety standards for pedal-assist e-bikes, having been certified as EN15194-compliant by EFBE Prüftechnik
- Integrated Atlas V Rack, integrated 8 point mounting; Max load weight: 27 kg (60 lb) works seamlessly with Thule Yepp Maxi child seats — no adapters needed.
- Resizes in seconds to fit riders 147 – 195 cm (4’10” – 6’5”) so a single bike can be shared by the family
- Fits easily on buses, subways and taxis for electric multi-modal commuting
A heavy-duty update to our iconic OCL frame hinge, the OCL+ is built to exceed ISO 4210 and EN 15194 testing requirements. Leveraging the hinge design of the long-tail Tern Cargo Node, the OCL+ features a single-shaft design, advanced welding techniques, and robust gussets, so it stays stiff and strong during even the fastest commutes.
The Andros is our patented adjustable stem that lets you set your handlebars where you want—no tools, no fuss. In just seconds, you can set your riding position to long and low in a tough headwind, or upright and comfy for riding around town. You decide how you want to ride and the Andros makes your bike fit.
The on-board computer lets you switch between five different riding modes, and feeds you handy information like speed, battery level, and distance. It optimizes shifting actions and constantly updates you on the remaining range, just like a typical German car. Best of all, it’s now more compact and robust than ever.
There are no reviews yet.